Sunday 18 September 2011

15th Craziest Toy Sale

Bought some toys from the 15th Craziest Toy Sale at Takashimaya
Happening from 15th Sep to 2nd Oct 2011.
Here are some toys I bought from the sale.

15th Sep

Bought this interesting toy which I remembered I first saw it at STGCC 2008 at the Bandai booth. That time was displaying a gundam RX-78 head. That time I believe is sold at about $200.. I got this at $80.
Dug it out from a pile of Bandai toys and is the last one I think. Lucky it is still working. I have always fear that electronic toys sold at sales sometimes are not working.... that is why they are on sale....





Design templates



Luminodot at work. There are several display modes like waves, flashing, etc.


16th Sep

I have been eyeing on this item but could not purchase it because it is too expensive.
Now it is $20. Nice.



It is fun to watch and it dances. It also can stack with other flowers.
Going to buy another one for kicks. Hehe.



CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. these are so cool toys and I never seen that at the fair! need to pop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Luminodot is the last one I bought I think. But the flower should still be around... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete